1. 本課程目的在以演化學為核心，討論各類群動物的結構與功能之現況與限制． 從大象的耳朵談起，討論為什麼我們身體有一條魚、為什麼斑馬不會得胃潰瘍？而從叢林到文明，人類身體的演化和疾病的產生，卻是生物演化與文明演化不同調的必然．
2. 建立動物生理學的基本觀念，包括：動物體內恆定的觀念、正回饋及負回饋調控機制。透過以人體生理學的內容為基礎，討論各種生理機制的運作；再輔以各種動物的例子，將觀念強化。在討論各生理系統後，學生將具備生理學知識之基本素養，並能讀懂科普雜誌如 Scientific American中，生理學相關的文章的能力。
3. 能夠理解蜘蛛絲如何產生？蝙蝠的回聲定位是怎麼回事？豐年蝦是地表最強的滲透壓調節者？如果妳/你的皮膚像山椒魚的，敷面膜就有用．1. The purpose of this course is to discuss the status and limitations of the structure and function of various groups of animals at the core of evolutionary chemistry. Speaking from the ears of an elephant to discuss why we have a fish body, why the zebra will not have gastric ulcer? From the jungle to civilization, the evolution of the human body and the emergence of disease, but it is the inevitable difference between biological evolution and evolution of civilization.
2. The establishment of the basic concepts of animal physiology, including: animals in the constant concept of positive feedback and negative feedback control mechanism. Based on the content of human physiology, we discuss the operation of various physiological mechanisms; supplemented by examples of various animals, the concept is strengthened. After discussing various physiological systems, students will have the basic knowledge of physiology and the ability to read physiologically relevant articles in science magazines such as Scientific American.
3 can understand how to produce spider silk? Bats echolocation is how is it? Feng shrimp is the strongest surface osmotic pressure regulator? If you / your skin like salsa, deposited mask is useful.
3. 有能力讀懂科普雜誌如 Scientific American中，生理學相關的文章。
1. To establish the basic concepts of animal physiology, including: the concept of constant in animals, positive feedback and negative feedback control mechanism. 2. To have the basic knowledge of physiology, including the basic concept of cytology, cell membrane permeability, neurophysiology, endocrinology, muscle physiology, metabolism and growth, reproductive physiology, circulatory physiology, respiratory physiology and urinary Physiology and so on. 3 have the ability to read science magazines such as Scientific American, physiology related articles.
教科書：Moyes, C. D. and P. M. Schulte. 2016. Principles of Animal Physiology (3rd Edition). Pearson Publishing.
Textbooks: Moyes, C. D. and P. M. Schulte. 2016. Principles of Animal Physiology (3rd Edition). Pearson Publishing.
|評分項目 Grading Method||配分比例 Grading percentage||說明 Description|
|2 Tests 2 Tests
|Midterm examMidterm exam
|Final ExamFinal Exam
|Group PresentationGroup Presentation