本課程係結合實作與理論的一門哲學文創課程，課程時程設計包括五個部分：期中考週前分組討論與製作繪本、邀請專家學者做相關演講、期中考週展示初步成果、期中考週後赴合作小學實地展演、以及期末考週反思與檢討。有鑑於上述五個部分皆難以按照一般制式課表時間來施行，而必須有一定程度的機動性，故課程之進行亦將採取集中授課的方式為之。In order to integrate the basic philosophy curriculum with creative practice and to take philosophy education down to achieve the purpose of extending the reach of philosophical education, the design of this course is especially taught by the instructors in an intensive way to teach the students in groups and discuss together. Ingenuity and creativity led them to adapt philosophical theories and concepts to a philosophical story suitable for middle-aged children in elementary schools and to produce picture books as learning outcomes. In addition, in order to make learning outcomes easier for children to understand, this course also arranges for classmates to actually tell primary school pupils in reading activities or courses and use the philosophical stories they have drawn as a textbook. This course tries to achieve the goal of stimulating creativity and creativity of the students by adapting esoteric and difficult philosophical thinking to achieve a more accessible approach. On the other hand, the practice of rewriting through philosophical stories and teaching in primary schools The on-site storytelling activities enabled the students to step out of the college and into the field of actual creation and teaching, and recognize the value of learning and practice.
This course is a philosophical literary creation course combining practice and theory. The course schedule consists of five parts: the mid-term exam group discussion and production of picture books, invited experts and scholars to make related speeches, mid-term exam week to show preliminary results, and midterm exams. After the week, he went to the cooperative elementary school to perform in the field and to review and review the final exams. In view of the fact that the above five parts are difficult to implement in accordance with the timetable of the general standard, there must be a certain degree of mobility. Therefore, the course will also be conducted in a centralized way.
3. Brigitte Labbe著，《哲學種子(精裝版1-4)：勇氣與恐懼+自由與不自由+美與醜+愛情與友情》，謝蕙心、殷麗君等譯，米奇巴克出版社，2015。
4. Brigitte Labbe著，《哲學種子(精裝版5-8)：什麼是好？什麼是壞？+知道與不知道+領導者與其他人+身體與心靈》，謝蕙心、殷麗君等譯，米奇巴克出版社，2015。
1. Lin Zhenghong, "think about philosophical issues", Sanmin Publishing, 2003.
2. Liang Ruixiang, Fu Yizheng, Pu Shihao, Ye Rongfu, Qiu Wuke, Xu Yulin, “Children's Philosophy: Basic Theory, Teaching Methods”, Wunan Publishing House, 2012.
3. Brigitte Labbe, Philosophical Seeds (Hardcover 1-4): Courage and Fear + Freedom and Unfreedom + U.S. and Ugly + Love and Friendship, translated by Xie Yuxin, Yin Lijun, Mitchack Publishing, 2015.
4. Brigitte Labbe, Philosophical Seeds (Hardcover 5-8): What is good? What is bad? + Knowing and Doing Not Knowing + Leaders and Others + Body and Mind, Xie Yuxin, Yin Lijun, etc., Mitchback Publishing, 2015.
|評分項目 Grading Method||配分比例 Grading percentage||說明 Description|
Mid-term results report
Final results report and display