本課程係結合實作與理論的一門哲學文創課程，課程時程設計包括五個部分：期中考週前分組討論與製作繪本、邀請專家學者做相關演講、期中考週展示初步成果、期中考週後赴合作小學實地展演、以及期末考週反思與檢討。有鑑於上述五個部分皆難以按照一般制式課表時間來施行，而必須有一定程度的機動性，故課程之進行亦將採取集中授課的方式為之。In order to combine the philosophical foundation course with the creative practice, and to take the philosophical education down to achieve the purpose of extending the philosophical education tentacles, the design of the course is specially guided by the instructors to intensively teach the students to conduct group discussions and jointly play. Ingenuity and creativity lead the philosophical theory and conceptual speculation into a philosophical story suitable for middle-aged children in elementary school, and made a picture book as a learning outcome. In addition, in order to make the learning results easy for children to understand, the course also arranges the students to actually tell the story to the primary school students in the reading activities or courses in the primary school, and use the philosophical stories they draw as the teaching materials. This course attempts to achieve the goal of stimulating students' creativity and creativity by adapting esoteric philosophies to become more accessible and fascinating. On the other hand, the practice of rewriting through philosophical stories and teaching in elementary schools The story-telling activities on the spot enable students to walk out of the college, enter the field of actual creation and teaching, and recognize the value of learning and implementation.
This course is a philosophical and creative course combining practice and theory. The curriculum design consists of five parts: mid-term mid-week group discussion and production of picture books, invitation of experts and scholars to make relevant speeches, mid-term examination week to show preliminary results, mid-term test After the week, I went to the cooperative primary school field performance and the final review week to reflect and review. In view of the fact that the above five parts are difficult to implement in accordance with the timetable of the general standard schedule, and must have a certain degree of mobility, the course will also be conducted in a centralized manner.
3. Brigitte Labbe著，《哲學種子(精裝版1-4)：勇氣與恐懼+自由與不自由+美與醜+愛情與友情》，謝蕙心、殷麗君等譯，米奇巴克出版社，2015。
4. Brigitte Labbe著，《哲學種子(精裝版5-8)：什麼是好？什麼是壞？+知道與不知道+領導者與其他人+身體與心靈》，謝蕙心、殷麗君等譯，米奇巴克出版社，2015。
1. Lin Zhenghong, "Thinking about Philosophical Problems," Sanmin Publishing House, 2003.
2. Liang Ruixiang, Fu Yizheng, Pu Shihao, Ye Rongfu, Qiu Wuke, Xu Yulin, Children's Philosophy: Basic Theory, Teaching Methods, Wunan Publishing House, 2012.
3. Brigitte Labbe, "Philosophy Seeds (Hardcover Edition 1-4): Courage and Fear + Freedom and Not Freedom + Beauty and Ugly + Love and Friendship", Xie Yixin, Yin Lijun, etc., Mickey Buck Press, 2015.
4. Brigitte Labbe, "Philosophy Seeds (Hardcover 5-8): What is good? What is bad? +Know and don't know +leaders and others +body and mind", Xie Yuxin, Yin Lijun, etc., Mickey Buck Press, 2015.
|評分項目 Grading Method||配分比例 Grading percentage||說明 Description|
Interim results report
Final report and presentation